Iride Inglewood is transitioning to electric vehicles; service to otherwise remain the same.
As of Friday, April 1, Iride will be making some changes to our operations.
Iride vehicles will look different. However, the service will function in exactly the same way as before.
What will change?
- Iride vehicle models will look different. However, the Iride branding remains the same to help you identify them.
- Vehicles are now electric to reduce our carbon emissions!
- You may notice new drivers. Please be patient and respectful with any new drivers as they learn to best serve you and other passengers.
What won’t change?
- All service routes and schedules will remain the same.
- Masks will still be required in all vehicles.
- The booking process will remain the same.
- Trips are still free for Inglewood and Lennox residents!!
- Your trips to and from LAX! There’s no need for you to do anything differently.
Our new phone number is (424) 427-1010, which will go live on April 1, 2022.
For any questions on this change, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to continuing to support your commute in our new electric vehicles. Thank you for traveling with Iride!